***Already a freelance teacher in France? Get this course paid for with your “FIFPL” credits. Contact us for more information**
Can you teach business English in France with no business experience?
Yes! Our Business English workshops will add a vital string to your bow, boosting your ability to get that elusive “BE” teacher job, even if you lack business experience yourself. You will gain a real understanding of what Business English is, what materials they use, meet some Business English students, and get a behind the scenes look at at local language school.
Where does the TBE course take place, and how much is it?
The 6 hour workshop takes place over a whole day (or two half days) at our partner language school “Babel School” in Toulouse, and cost only 160 euros. It’s a bargain for all the insights you get about teaching Business English and how a language school works.
What will I learn on the TBE course?
- Observation of a business English lesson
- Conducting a needs analysis and BE lesson design
- Teaching practice with Business English students
- Technology and materials used in the BE classroom
- Q and A session – your questions answered
- Job interview practice
Course dates 2022:
- March 31st – whole day
- June 9th – whole day
Fee: 160 euros
- 20% discount for TEFL Toulouse traineees
- Contact us to book your place