***This course now includes some working with Zoom, observing and teaching online lessons. Invaluable!***
Can you teach business English in France – even with no business experience? Our Business English workshops will add a vital string to your bow, boosting your ability to get that elusive “BE” teacher job, even if you lack business experience yourself. Above all you will get a real understanding of what Business English is, what typical BE students are like, and a behind the scenes look at at local language school – and meet the bosses there!
The workshops take place over 2 mornings (or afternoons) at our partner language school in central Toulouse, Universal Languages Toulouse – and costs only 100 euros for the 2 days.
They take place in the week after your TEFL course ends, so are easy for you to tag on! They are also very “light”, not involving detailed lesson plans or other hard work. We know you are tired after your TEFL!
What is included in the Business English course:
- Course booklet
- Conduct a professional needs analysis with business English students
- Observation of a business English lesson with French students
- Teaching an activity to a Business group (20 to 30 minutes) and professional feedback from trainer
- Getting a behind the scenes look at how an English language school works – invaluable!
- Business English “toolbox of activities” to go away with
- Training on Kahoot platform and using interactive whiteboards
- Q and A session – your questions answered!
- Certificate of course completion from TEFL Toulouse
Course dates: Thursday 3rd Sept and Friday 4th September 9.30am to 1pm
Fee: 100 euros
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or just mention it you apply for the TEFL course here: