***Already a freelance teacher in France? Get this course paid for with your “FIFPL” credits. You probably didn’t even know you had them!***
Can you teach business English in France with no business experience? Our Business English workshops will add a vital string to your bow, boosting your ability to get that elusive “BE” teacher job, even if you lack business experience yourself. Above all you will get a real understanding of what Business English is, what typical BE students are like, and a behind the scenes look at at local language school – and meet the teachers and bosses (hirers…) there!
The workshops take place over 2 mornings (or afternoons) at our partner language school in Blagnac, Universal Languages Toulouse – and cost only 100 euros for the 2 days. It’s a bargain for all the insights you get!
They usually take place the week after your TEFL course ends, so are easy for you to tag on! They are also very “light”, not involving detailed lesson plans or other hard work. We know you are tired after your TEFL!
What is included in the Business English course:
- Course booklet
- Conduct a professional needs analysis with business English students
- Observation of a business English lesson with French students
- Teaching an activity to a Business group (20 to 30 minutes) and professional feedback from trainer
- Getting a behind the scenes look at how an English language school works – invaluable!
- Business English “toolbox of activities” to go away with
- Training on Kahoot platform and using interactive whiteboards
- Q and A session – your questions answered!
Course dates 2021:
- Monday 7th and Tuesday 8th June
- Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th September
Fee: 100 euros
- 10% discount if you purchase the course along with your TEFL course
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or just mention it you apply for the TEFL course here: