Our Business English workshops will add a vital string to your bow, boosting your ability to get that elusive BE teacher job, even if you lack business experience yourself. Above all you will get a real understanding of what Business English is, what typical BE students are like, and what they want.
The workshop takes place over 2 mornings (or afternoons) at our partner language school in central Toulouse, Universal Languages Toulouse and cost only 70 euros!
They take place in the week after our TEFL courses end, so are easy for you to tag on! They are also very “light”, not involving lesson plans or other hard work!
Here is what you get for the 70 euros:
- Course booklet
- Meeting BE students to do a needs analysis
- Observation of a BE lesson
- Teaching an activity to a BE group and feedback (20 to 30 minutes)
- Getting a behind the scenes look at how a language school works
- BE activities toolbox of activities to go away with
- Short training on Kahoot and Interactive whiteboards
- Q and A session on real BE issues
Course dates: 19th and 20th March 2020
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or just mention it you apply for the TEFL course here: