In today’s digital age, language learning is no longer limited to using printed textbooks and handouts.
By embracing Educational Technology (Ed Tech), you can transform your classroom and teaching material into something engaging, lively, and relevant to learners of all ages.
If you feel limited to the routine of using Powerpoint and YouTube videos, then it’s time to further explore the world of Ed Tech. You may have heard of Kahoot, the polling tool that is captivating students worldwide. Other digital tools that we cover include interactive polls, collaboration platforms, class/content management, and evaluation tools.
The ability to incorporate technology in the classroom is a skill that will let you stand out in the eyes of potential employers and impress at interviews. Your newly-learned skills may also lead you to online teaching opportunities.
- an overview and recap of tried-and-trusted online tools
- creating up-to-date and engaging teaching material
- incorporating technology in your lesson plans
- promoting authentic language use in the classroom and out in the real world
- how to teach online
- this course is for teachers of all levels and ages. Kids, teenagers and adults are all equally enthralled by Ed Tech!
Day 1 (3 hours)
Ed Tech upcoming course dates:
- October 7th and October 8th 2019
- November 12th and 13th 2019
- 3 hours per day, at the TEFL Toulouse training centre (9 Allees Frederic Mistral, 31400 Toulouse)
The course costs 200 euros, but 150euros if purchased at least 4 weeks in advance.
Email us at email@example.com for more information and book your place with a 50 euro deposit*. The remaining fee is to be paid before the course begins.
*Please note that the deposit is non-refundable, unless TEFL Toulouse cancels the course in which case all fees will of course be refunded.