***Already a freelance teacher in France? Get this course paid for with your “FIFPL” credits. You probably didn’t even know you had them!***
Tired of playing “catch up” with technology? Transform your classroom into a place which is engaging, lively, and relevant to learners of all ages. You can be a cutting edge teacher no matter your age, and after just two mornings with us!
In today’s digital age, language learning is no longer limited to using printed textbooks and handouts, powerpoint and youtube videos. Teachers of all ages can easily incorporate educational technology into their lessons – and get ahead of the game.
By no longer having to “play catch up” with technology, you can relax and enjoy this year’s and next year’s lessons, and impress your students and language school. Who knows, they may even pay you to train the other teachers!
The ability to incorporate technology in the classroom is a skill that will make your CV stand out in the eyes of potential employers. Your newly-learned skills will of course help you hugely with any online teaching you do.
You may have heard of Kahoot, the polling tool that is captivating students worldwide. Other digital tools that we cover include interactive polls, collaboration platforms, class/content management, and evaluation tools.
Here’s what’s included:
Day 1 (3 hours)
– Overview and recap of tried-and-tested online tools
– Incorporating technology in your lesson plans
– An overview of engaging platforms for your students to use at home for self study
Day 2 (3 hours)
– Launching your online lessons
– Guide to the hardware and software needed
– Adapting your lessons to a virtual classroom
– The practicalities of teaching online
– Demo lesson (20 minutes)
The course is for teachers of all levels and ages – and open to all qualified TEFL teachers. Kids, teenagers and adults are all equally enthralled by Ed Tech!
Ed Tech upcoming course dates and fees 2021:
- Any two of the mornings of:
- Wednesday 9th, Thursday 10th and Friday 11th June
- The week July 19th to 23rd
- August 30th, August 31st and September 1st
- Fee: 150 euros – email us at email@example.com or mention it when you apply on the TEFL course application form
- 10% discount if you purchase the course along with your TEFL course