***Already an autoentrepreneur in France? Get this course paid for by fifpl.fr! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information***
Transform your classroom and teaching material into something engaging, lively, and relevant to learners of all ages.
In today’s digital age, language learning is no longer limited to using printed textbooks and handouts, powerpoint and youtube videos. Teachers of all ages can easily incorporate educational technology into their lessons – and get ahead of the game.
By no longer having to “play catch up” with technology, you can relax and enjoy this year’s and next year’s lessons, and impress your students and language school. Who knows, they may even pay you to train the other teachers!
The ability to incorporate technology in the classroom is a skill that will make your CV stand out in the eyes of potential employers. Your newly-learned skills will of course help you hugely with any online teaching you do.
You may have heard of Kahoot, the polling tool that is captivating students worldwide. Other digital tools that we cover include interactive polls, collaboration platforms, class/content management, and evaluation tools.
Here’s what’s included:
Day 1 (3 hours)
– Overview and recap of tried-and-tested online tools
– Incorporating technology in your lesson plans
– An overview of engaging platforms for your students to use at home for self study
Day 2 (3 hours)
– Launching your online lessons
– Guide to the hardware and software needed
– Adapting your lessons to a virtual classroom
– The practicalities of teaching online
– Demo lesson (20 minutes)
The course is for teachers of all levels and ages. Kids, teenagers and adults are all equally enthralled by Ed Tech!
Ed Tech upcoming course dates and fees 2020:
- Two x half days during the week after your TEFL course
- 150 euros – mention it on the application form
– just let us know which days suit you
The course takes place at our TEFL Toulouse training centre (9 Allees Frederic Mistral, 31400 Toulouse)