How our TEFL course in France excels:
- The TEFL course in the south of France with the best reviews and testimonials
- Entirely in class for 4 weeks with a teacher and other trainees. No wading through online sendouts or reading lists
- Beautiful location opposite the Jardin des Plantes in central Toulouse
- How to teach English online – included. And you need to know this!
- CELTA / Trinity equivalent qualification – here in France
- Lifetime job guidance – wherever and whenever in the world you want to teach. We are always here to help
- Proper TEFL qualification for life – recognised around the world
- Perfect preparation for a PGCE in modern languages or other school teaching qualifications
- 6 hours of observed TEFL teaching practice teaching real French people, with detailed and supportive feedback after each of your lessons
- Lesson planning help from qualified trainers every afternoon for 1.5 hours. Not all TEFL courses provide this
- Over 70 hours of teaching and grammar theory, including how to teach Business English, how to teach Young Learners, how to teach online and 1 to 1 lessons. All in class.
- Guaranteed job interview experience with our partner language schools in Toulouse – they want to meet you!
- Add-on available workshops include teaching Young Learners, teaching Business English, and Educational Technology in TEFL. Or brush up your French with our in-house French courses!
…and everything you need to become an English teacher in France:
- Crucial information about French contract types, and how to set up as a freelance “autoentrepreneur” teacher in France
- How to find English teaching work in any town or city
- Tips on opening your own language school
- CV and job interview help – for life
Comment devenir professeur de langue anglaise ?Qui peut devenir prof d’anglais? Notre formation existe pour devenir formateur d’anglais en france et partout au monde, et vous pouvez egalement utiliser votre formation TEFL pour enseigner le francais (ou n’importe quelle langue)!
“I can’t praise Jonathan and the other trainers enough for their professionalism and their honest dedication to good TEFL teacher training. It can be hard work but the TEFL Toulouse course was invaluable in my quest to become a proper teacher. We were encouraged to get out of our comfort zones and open ourselves to new experiences, both as students and as teachers.” Eddy Belleville, UK