***Update: August 3rd course is almost full so apply asap***
How our TEFL course in France excels:
- Qualify to be a classroom teacher of English – then teach in France or travel the world!
- CELTA / Trinity equivalent course. Externally accredited by IATQUO, UK. This means 120+ hours contact time with trainers, and 7 hours observed teaching practice teaching real learners of English.
- Learn the skills and gain the tools to teach all age groups effectively. Improve your knowledge of English
- How to teach business English, how to teach young learners, how to teach online and how to teach 1 to 1 lessons – essentials are all included
- The TEFL course in the south of France with consistently outstanding consumer reviews and comments on Google
- Detailed and supportive feedback after each of your lessons to quickly sharpen your technique
- Lifetime job guidance – wherever and whenever in the world you want to teach. We are always here for you
- Qualification for life – recognised around the world and endorsed by the French government
- Perfect gap year qualification to earn some money, live in France and find out if teaching is your career
- Lesson planning help from qualified trainers every afternoon – many other TEFL courses don’t offer this!
- Over 70 hours of class time devoted to grammar, pronunciation and teaching theory
- Add a few days onto your TEFL course! Add on modules include teaching Young Learners, teaching Business English and technology in the classroom. Or brush up your French with our in-house French course!
- Beautiful and safe location opposite the Jardin des Plantes in central Toulouse
Move to a more fulfilling humanistic profession
- Help people – often underprivileged – achieve their goals
- Share your knowledge of, and passion for English
- Transfer your training skills from a previous job
- Crucial information about French contract types, and how to set up as a freelance “autoentrepreneur” teacher in France
- Tips on opening your own language school
- CV and job interview help – for life
Notre formation pour devenir professeur de langue anglaise – sans le CAPES!Si vous voulez enseigner l’anglais sans le CAPES – aux adultes ET aux enfants – notre formation TEFL de 4 semaines est pour vous! Restez en France (c’est bien possible que le Pole Emploi vous finance le stage) ou travaillez et voyagez partout au monde! Enseigner l’anglais en Asie, en Amerique Latine, et enseigner le francais aussi, tout en utilisant les methodes communicatifs, que vous avez appris chez nous a Toulouse. Vous pouvez etre prof d’anglais aux entreprises, enseigner online – vous allez apprendre comment enseigner l’anglais d’affaires, enseigner l’anglais aux jeunes enfants et ados, et comment enseigner l’anglais utilisant “Ed Tech” par exemple Kahoot .
“I can’t praise Jonathan and the other trainers enough for their professionalism and their honest dedication to good TEFL teacher training. It can be hard work but the TEFL Toulouse course was invaluable in my quest to become a proper teacher. We were encouraged to get out of our comfort zones and open ourselves to new experiences, both as students and as teachers.” Eddy Belleville, UK