***Free COVID cancellation – we are offering free cancellation up to the day before your course start date. Please note that our training centre remains open with sanitary and distancing measures in place***
How our TEFL course in France excels:
- Qualify to be a classroom teacher of English and top up your income by teaching online!
- Externally accredited course by IATQUO, UK. This means 120+ hours classroom time with trainers, and at least 6 hours observed teaching practice teaching real learners of English in class.
- Learn the skills and gain the tools needed to teach all age groups effectively. Improve your knowledge of how English works
- How to teach business English, how to teach young learners, how to teach online and how to teach 1 to 1 lessons – essentials are all included (unlike many other TEFL courses)
- The TEFL course in the south of France with the best reviews and comments on Google
- Detailed and supportive feedback by experts after each of your lessons to quickly sharpen your technique
- Lifetime job guidance – wherever and whenever in the world you want to teach. We are always here for you
- Qualification for life – recognised around the world and endorsed by the French government
- Perfect gap year qualification to earn some money, live in France and travel
- Lesson planning help from qualified trainers timetabled in every afternoon – many other TEFL courses don’t offer this!
- Over 70 hours of class time devoted to grammar, pronunciation and language teaching theory
- Add a few days onto your TEFL course and become an expert! Add on modules include teaching Young Learners, teaching Business English and using technology in the classroom. Or brush up your French with our in-house French course!
- Beautiful location opposite the Jardin des Plantes in central Toulouse
Move to a more fulfilling humanistic profession
- Help people – often underprivileged – achieve their goals
- Share your knowledge of, and passion for English
- Transfer your training skills from a previous job
- Crucial information about French contract types, and how to set up as a freelance “autoentrepreneur” teacher in France
- Tips on opening your own language school
- CV and job interview help – for life
Notre formation pour devenir professeur de langue anglaise – sans le CAPES!Si vous voulez enseigner l’anglais sans le CAPES – aux adultes ET aux enfants – notre formation TEFL de 4 semaines est pour vous! Restez en France (c’est bien possible que le Pole Emploi vous finance le stage) ou travaillez et voyagez partout au monde! Enseigner l’anglais en Asie, en Amerique Latine, et enseigner le francais aussi, tout en utilisant les methodes communicatifs, que vous avez appris chez nous a Toulouse. Vous pouvez etre prof d’anglais aux entreprises, enseigner online – vous allez apprendre comment enseigner l’anglais d’affaires, enseigner l’anglais aux jeunes enfants et ados, et comment enseigner l’anglais utilisant “Ed Tech” par exemple Kahoot .
“I can’t praise Jonathan and the other trainers enough for their professionalism and their honest dedication to good TEFL teacher training. It can be hard work but the TEFL Toulouse course was invaluable in my quest to become a proper teacher. We were encouraged to get out of our comfort zones and open ourselves to new experiences, both as students and as teachers.” Eddy Belleville, UK