How our TEFL course in France excels:
- Fed up with online courses? They won’t get you a job either! Our Certificate in TEFL course is entirely in class for 4 weeks and for people of all ages and all nationalities – as long as you are fluent in English!
- You don’t need to speak French or have any teaching experience to do the course
- CELTA / Trinity equivalent course. Externally accredited by IATQUO, UK. This means 120+ hours contact time with trainers, and 6 hours observed teaching practice teaching French and international learners of English. You can work all over the world afterwards
- How to teach business English, young learners, teach online and how to teach 1 to 1 lessons – all included. Other courses charge extra for these!
- The TEFL course in the south of France with the best reviews and testimonials
- Qualify to teach English both in class and online with one course
- Detailed and supportive feedback after each of your lessons to quickly sharpen your technique.
- Lifetime job guidance – wherever and whenever in the world you want to teach
- Qualification for life – recognised around the world and endorsed by the French government
- Perfect gap year qualification to earn some money, live in France and find out if teaching is your career
- Lesson planning help from qualified trainers every afternoon
- Over 70 hours of class time devoted to grammar and teaching theory
- Add-on available workshops for the above include teaching Young Learners, teaching Business English, and Educational Technology in TEFL. Or brush up your French with our in-house French courses!
- Beautiful location opposite the Jardin des Plantes in central Toulouse
…and everything you need to become an English teacher in France:
- Crucial information about French contract types, and how to set up as a freelance “autoentrepreneur” teacher in France
- How to find English teaching work in any town or city
- Tips on opening your own language school
- CV and job interview help – for life
Comment devenir professeur de langue anglaise ?Qui peut devenir prof d’anglais? Notre formation existe pour devenir formateur d’anglais en france et partout au monde, et vous pouvez egalement utiliser votre formation TEFL pour enseigner le francais (ou n’importe quelle langue)!
“I can’t praise Jonathan and the other trainers enough for their professionalism and their honest dedication to good TEFL teacher training. It can be hard work but the TEFL Toulouse course was invaluable in my quest to become a proper teacher. We were encouraged to get out of our comfort zones and open ourselves to new experiences, both as students and as teachers.” Eddy Belleville, UK