***Places limited during COVID restrictions, so apply quick!***
How our English teaching course in France excels:
- Classroom based course – not online! – this is what language schools require as a minimum qualification
- Beautiful city centre location opposite the Jardin des Plantes in central Toulouse – with accommodation nearby
- 11 years training teachers – and the director still teaches on every course
- Over 800 former trainees – many teaching in France and around the world
- Externally accredited by IATQUO, UK. 150 hours of classroom time with trainers, and at least 6 hours observed teaching practice teaching real learners of English in class. Maximum 14 people on each course, usually only 8 or 9.
- How to teach Business English, how to teach Young Learners, how to teach online and how to teach 1 to 1 lessons – are all included, but you can also purchase add-ons in these areas
- The TEFL course in the south of France with the best reviews and comments on Google
- Detailed and supportive feedback by experts after each of your lessons to quickly sharpen your technique
- Lifetime job guidance – wherever and whenever in the world you want to teach. We are always here for you
- Qualification for life – recognised around the world and endorsed by the French government
- Lesson planning help from qualified trainers timetabled in every afternoon – many other TEFL courses don’t offer this!
- Over 70 hours of class time devoted to grammar, pronunciation and language teaching theory
- Add a few days onto your TEFL course and become an expert! Professional developent courses include teaching Young Learners, teaching Business English and using technology in the classroom. Or brush up your French with our in-house French course!
- Accommodation finding service – free of charge – and very well priced accommodation
- Be wary of other TEFL course websites… with spelling mistakes, no address, no prices, online only (after you googled “in France”)…
Move to a more fulfilling humanistic profession
- Help people – often underprivileged – achieve their goals
- Share your knowledge of, and passion for English
- Transfer your training skills from a previous job
- Crucial information about French contract types, and how to set up as a freelance “autoentrepreneur” teacher in France
- Tips on opening your own language school
- CV and job interview help – for life
Se former pour devenir enseignant de langue anglaise – sans le CAPES!Si vous voulez enseigner l’anglais sans le CAPES – aux adultes ET aux enfants – notre formation TEFL de 4 semaines est pour vous! Restez en France (c’est bien possible que le Pole Emploi vous finance le stage) ou travaillez et voyagez partout au monde! Enseigner l’anglais en Asie, en Amerique Latine, et enseigner le francais aussi, tout en utilisant les methodes communicatifs, que vous avez appris chez nous a Toulouse. Vous pouvez etre prof d’anglais aux entreprises, enseigner online – vous allez apprendre comment enseigner l’anglais d’affaires, enseigner l’anglais aux jeunes enfants et ados, et comment enseigner l’anglais utilisant “Ed Tech” par exemple Kahoot .
“I can’t praise Jonathan and the other trainers enough for their professionalism and their honest dedication to good TEFL teacher training. It can be hard work but the TEFL Toulouse course was invaluable in my quest to become a proper teacher. We were encouraged to get out of our comfort zones and open ourselves to new experiences, both as students and as teachers.” Eddy Belleville, UK