***New for summer 2021 – a week of extra voluntary teaching practice after the course – only 100euros! Contact us for details***
How our English teaching course in France excels:
- Classroom based course – not online. Can you really learn to teach in front of a screen?
- Highly respected qualification – here are some local employers of our trainees. CELTA equivalent qualification.
- Beautiful city centre location opposite the Jardin des Plantes in central Toulouse – with your accommodation nearby
- 12 years training teachers – the most established TEFL course in the South of France
- Worldwide contacts – we have ex trainees all over the world , many happy to help you get started
- Externally accredited by IATQUO. 140+ hours of classroom time with trainers, at least 6 hours observed teaching practice, and MA level qualified trainers
- In line with British Council and ACELS requirements for TEFL courses
- How to teach Business English, how to teach Young Learners, how to teach English online and 1 to 1 lessons – are all included, but we also offer short add-on courses in these areas, as well as French courses
- Fabulous reviews and comments on Google
- Detailed and supportive feedback by experts after each of your lessons to quickly sharpen your technique
- Lifetime job guidance – wherever in the world you want to teach. We are always here to help you get work!
- Qualification for life – recognised around the world and endorsed by the French government
- Lesson planning help from qualified trainers timetabled in every afternoon – many other TEFL courses don’t offer this!
- Over 70 hours of class time devoted to grammar, pronunciation and language teaching theory
- Accommodation finding service – free of charge – very well priced accommodation available within walking distance
Move to a more fulfilling humanistic profession
- Help people – often underprivileged – achieve their goals
- Share your knowledge of, and passion for English
- Transfer your training skills from a previous job
- Crucial information about French contract types, and how to set up as a freelance “autoentrepreneur” teacher in France
- Tips on opening your own language school
- CV and job interview help – for life
Se former pour devenir enseignant de langue anglaise – sans le CAPES!Si vous voulez enseigner l’anglais sans le CAPES – aux adultes ET aux enfants – notre formation TEFL de 4 semaines est pour vous! Restez en France (c’est bien possible que le Pole Emploi vous finance le stage) ou travaillez et voyagez partout au monde! Enseigner l’anglais en Asie, en Amerique Latine, et enseigner le francais aussi, tout en utilisant les methodes communicatifs, que vous avez appris chez nous a Toulouse. Vous pouvez etre prof d’anglais aux entreprises, enseigner online – vous allez apprendre comment enseigner l’anglais d’affaires, enseigner l’anglais aux jeunes enfants et ados, et comment enseigner l’anglais utilisant “Ed Tech” par exemple Kahoot .
“I can’t praise Jonathan and the other trainers enough for their professionalism and their honest dedication to good TEFL teacher training. It can be hard work but the TEFL Toulouse course was invaluable in my quest to become a proper teacher. We were encouraged to get out of our comfort zones and open ourselves to new experiences, both as students and as teachers.” Eddy Belleville, UK