***New for Autumn 2023 – free pre-course online grammar module!***
How our English teaching course in France excels:
- All materials provided, no hidden costs. Fees include welcome evening and end of course champagne and lunch.
- Very small groups – maximum 10 trainees on each course
- Externally moderated and accredited by IATQUO. 140+ hours of classroom time with MA / DELTA qualified trainers
- Lifetime job guidance – job contacts all over the world and guaranteed job interviews in Toulouse
- Non-native speakers of English welcome to apply – many of our trainees are French, Dutch…
- 6 x 1 hour observed teaching practice lessons – other courses have you teaching 30 or 45 minute lessons
- How to teach Business English, how to teach Young Learners, how to teach online, and how to teach 1 to 1 English lessons – all included in the course fees
- See official satisfaction statistics here. Fabulous reviews and comments on Google
- Qualification for life even if you aren’t sure you want to teach now
- Perfect preparation for a PGCE or B.Ed course
- Lesson planning help every day – many other TEFL courses don’t offer this
- Accommodation finding service free of charge – we have very well priced accommodation to suit your needs – most within walking distance
Move to a more fulfilling humanistic profession
- Help people achieve their goals
- Share your knowledge of, and passion for English
Want to start your own English teaching business?
- Transfer your training skills from a previous job
- Crucial information about French contract types, and how to set up as a freelance “autoentrepreneur” teacher in France
- Tips on opening your own language school
- CV and job interview help – for life
Se former pour devenir enseignant de langue anglaise – sans le CAPES!Si vous voulez enseigner l’anglais sans le CAPES – aux adultes ET aux enfants – notre formation TEFL de 4 semaines est pour vous! Restez en France (c’est bien possible que le Pole Emploi vous finance le stage) ou travaillez et voyagez partout au monde! Enseigner l’anglais en Asie, en Amerique Latine, et enseigner le francais aussi, tout en utilisant les methodes communicatifs, que vous avez appris chez nous a Toulouse. Vous pouvez etre prof d’anglais aux entreprises, enseigner online – vous allez apprendre comment enseigner l’anglais d’affaires, enseigner l’anglais aux jeunes enfants et ados, et comment enseigner l’anglais utilisant “Ed Tech” par exemple Kahoot .
“I can’t praise Jonathan and the other trainers enough for their professionalism and their honest dedication to good TEFL teacher training. It can be hard work but the TEFL Toulouse course was invaluable in my quest to become a proper teacher. We were encouraged to get out of our comfort zones and open ourselves to new experiences, both as students and as teachers.” Eddy Belleville, UK