***Special offer! Book any 2022 course by Xmas and get it for 1600euros! Plus free date change in case of COVID restrictions***
How our English teaching course in France excels:
- Classroom based course – not online. And no need to speak French!
- The reference provider of teacher training and professional development courses in the south of France
- Externally accredited by IATQUO. 140+ hours of classroom time with MA / DELTA qualified trainers, CELTA equivalent course
- Lifetime job guidance and CV help – for working around the world
- Non-native speakers of English welcome to apply – many of our trainees are French, Dutch…
- 6 x 1 hour teaching practice lessons – other courses have you teaching 30 or 45 minute lessons
- Beautiful and safe city centre location opposite the Jardin des Plantes in central Toulouse
- How to teach Business English, how to teach young learners, how to teach English online and how to teach 1 to 1 English lessons – all included in the course fees
- Fabulous reviews and comments on Google
- Qualification for life – and endorsed by the French government if you want to work locally
- Lesson planning help every afternoon – many other TEFL courses don’t offer this
- Accommodation finding service free of charge – very well priced accommodation available – most within walking distance
- Don’t be fooled by other course’s “hard to find” fees, extra fees for exams or certificates, no physical address for the training centre, bogus accreditation bodies and “120 hours course” (probably online or a weekend at a hotel) statements. Do some research before coming to us!
Move to a more fulfilling humanistic profession
- Help people achieve their goals
- Share your knowledge of, and passion for English
Want to start your own English teaching business?
- Transfer your training skills from a previous job
- Crucial information about French contract types, and how to set up as a freelance “autoentrepreneur” teacher in France
- Tips on opening your own language school
- CV and job interview help – for life
Se former pour devenir enseignant de langue anglaise – sans le CAPES!Si vous voulez enseigner l’anglais sans le CAPES – aux adultes ET aux enfants – notre formation TEFL de 4 semaines est pour vous! Restez en France (c’est bien possible que le Pole Emploi vous finance le stage) ou travaillez et voyagez partout au monde! Enseigner l’anglais en Asie, en Amerique Latine, et enseigner le francais aussi, tout en utilisant les methodes communicatifs, que vous avez appris chez nous a Toulouse. Vous pouvez etre prof d’anglais aux entreprises, enseigner online – vous allez apprendre comment enseigner l’anglais d’affaires, enseigner l’anglais aux jeunes enfants et ados, et comment enseigner l’anglais utilisant “Ed Tech” par exemple Kahoot .
“I can’t praise Jonathan and the other trainers enough for their professionalism and their honest dedication to good TEFL teacher training. It can be hard work but the TEFL Toulouse course was invaluable in my quest to become a proper teacher. We were encouraged to get out of our comfort zones and open ourselves to new experiences, both as students and as teachers.” Eddy Belleville, UK