Leave Brexit UK with our 4 week TEFL course in France!
- The biggest and best known externally accredited TEFL course in the south of France
- Entirely onsite course for 4 weeks – no online element
- 6 hours of observed teaching practice, with feedback from qualified trainers
- Over 75 hours of teaching and grammar theory, including teaching Business English and teaching English to children and teenagers
- Lifetime job guidance – wherever you want to teach
- Parking outside the training centre
Also in the course:
- Lesson planning help from qualified trainers every afternoon
- Observations of experienced teachers
- Lifetime job guidance (wherever you want to teach)
- 10% discount on French courses with us or at the Alliance Francaise Toulouse
- Detailed information about French contract types, getting state aid and becoming a freelancer
- How to find TEFL work in any town or city wordwide
- Tips on opening your own language school
- CV and job interview help
Enseigner l’anglais en France“Bilingue anglais francais, en quoi travailler?” Nous offrons une formation pour devenir formateur d’anglais en France et partout au monde!
Retired in France, looking for some extra income? Former schoolteacher looking for a new start abroad? Sick of Brexit UK? Unemployed in the Tarn? Looking for work in the Gers? Bored in the Hautes Pyrenees? Our TEFL course is just what you need!
You might be already TEFL teaching but not qualified, or a school teacher fed up with discipline problems and paperwork. Many of our trainees are school teachers looking for a new start abroad. Teaching English abroad is a popular choice for people quitting UK teaching.
Are we the TEFL course with the best reviews?
Find out more about the course
“I can’t praise Jonathan and the TEFL team enough for their professionalism and their honest dedication to good TEFL teaching practice. It can be hard work but the TEFL TOULOUSE training was invaluable. We were encouraged to get out of our comfort zones and open ourselves to new experiences, both as students and as teachers.” Eddy Belleville, UK