Courses take place at the training centre the week after each TEFL course ends, for 5 days Monday to Friday 9.30am to 12.30pm, or from 2pm to 5pm. Groups are very small (maximum 6 students) for increased conversation practice and low fear factor!
French course dates 2019:
March 18 to 22
April 29 to May 3
June 10 to 14
July 22 to 26
September 2 to 6
October 7 to 11
November 11 to 15
December 16 to 20
Courses are mainly for those with only very basic French (although we offer other levels), and the objective is to help you integrate into daily French life (eg socialise, do well in job interviews, deal with bureaucracy..). The courses are also open to non-TEFL trainees.
You can pay for your course once you are in Toulouse. Just email us: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
One to One lessons: 400 euro
2 students: 200 euro each
3 or more students: 150 euro each
How to pay:
We need a 50 euro deposit 3 weeks before the course begins, then the remainder needs to be paid 7 days before the course begins.
Please email us at email@example.com to reserve your place.
- A student cannot begin the course until the payment for the whole course has been made
- If you cancel the class there is no reimbursement of the 50e deposit.
- If we cancel the class we will reimburse all fees paid to us (excluding any bank transfer fees)
- No money can be refunded for missed lessons
- 3rd party payments cannot be accepted