Get that TEFL job in France with our course
- The biggest and best known externally accredited TEFL course in the south of France
- Proper TEFL qualification for life – this is NOT an online TEFL course or “weekend in a hotel” TEFL course
- Onsite face to face TEFL course for 4 weeks at our training centre in sunny Toulouse city centre
- 6 hours of observed TEFL teaching practice teaching real French people, with detailed feedback after each of your lessons
- Over 75 hours of teaching and grammar theory, including essentials of teaching Business English, Young Learners and 1 to 1 lessons
- Lifetime job guidance provided – wherever in the world you want to teach
- Guaranteed job interviews with our partner language schools in Toulouse
- Add-on available modules include teaching Young Learners, teaching Business English, French intensive course, and Educational Technology in TEFL
- Help from qualified trainers with planning your lessons every afternoon
- Observation (real life and video) of experienced TEFL teachers at work, doing demo lessons for you
- Free of charge personalised accommodation finding service
- Maximum class size 14 trainees
- Crucial information about French contract types, and setting up as a freelancer in France (easily done)
- How to find TEFL work in any town or city
- Tips on opening your own language school
- Guaranteed local job interviews for successful trainees, and CV and job interview help
Comment être professeur de langue anglaise ?“Qui peut devenir prof d’anglais?” Nous offrons une formation pour devenir formateur d’anglais en france et partout au monde…et utilisez votre certificat TEFL pour enseigner le francais aussi!
Retired in France, looking for some extra income? UK schoolteacher looking for a new start abroad? Looking for a gap year in France? Unemployed in the south of France? Our TEFL course is just what you all need! You might be already TEFL teaching but need to get qualified, or a UK schoolteacher fed up with discipline problems and paperwork, looking for an alternative career. Many of our trainees are schoolteachers looking for a new start abroad. Teaching English abroad is a popular choice for people quitting UK teaching, and quitting Brexit UK! Or do you want to make some extra money from your gite in France by offering English lessons?
Are we the TEFL course with the best reviews?
.. and read some more reviews here
Find out more about the course
“I can’t praise Jonathan and the TEFL teacher trainers enough for their professionalism and their honest dedication to good TEFL teaching practice. It can be hard work but the TEFL TOULOUSE training was invaluable. We were encouraged to get out of our comfort zones and open ourselves to new experiences, both as students and as teachers.” Eddy Belleville, UK