Course dates, fees and application procedure
TEFL course dates 2017
March 6 to March 31
April 17 to May 12
May 22 to June 16
June 26 to July 21
July 31 to Aug 25
Sept 11 to Oct 6
Oct 16 to Nov 10
Nov 20 to Dec 15
Fees and application procedure
The 4 week course costs 1600 Euros - you will need to find approximately an extra 400 to 700 euros if you would like accommodation. We offer a free accommodation service - just mention this on the application form along with your preferences.
Fees include everything else: tuition, materials, certificates from both TEFL TOULOUSE and IATQUO upon successful course completion, lifetime job guidance, welcome drinks evening, and end of course champagne and meal celebrations. Just bring a laptop if you have one.
- Fill in the online application form by clicking on the "apply" button below or on the homepage.
- If you are accepted we will send you an invoice for deposit payment of 500euros (if you are registered with the Pole Emploi, we will instead send you the documents you need to take to them).
- Note that this 500euro deposit is non-refundable although you can put it towards any future available course.
- When we receive the 500e deposit, we send you an invoice for the 1100e balance, which we must receive 3 weeks before course start date.
- You can pay by online bank transfer, cheques from French bank accounts, or cash in person. You are responsible for any bank charges.
- We are often able to accept last minute applications. In this case we will ask you to pay the full course fee in one go.
- At the bottom of all these website pages you can click to see the terms and conditions. Read these before you fill in the form. They contain useful info about cancellations etc.
How much is 1600euros in your money? Here's a currency converter: http://www.xe.com/ucc/