- Fill in the application form FULLY, below.
- If you are accepted we will send you an invoice for a deposit payment of 500 euros. This should be paid within 7 days, as this is the amount of time we will hold your place for. After that, your place becomes released again, so you may lose out if the course fills. (If you are registered with Pole Emploi, we will instead send you the documents you need to take to them.) This 500 euro deposit is non-refundable, but you can put it towards any future available course. So as long as you know you want to do the course at some point, do not fear!
- When we receive your 500 euro deposit, we will send you an invoice for the 1100 euro balance. We need to receive this balance 3 weeks before the course start date.
- Please read the terms and conditions before you fill in the form. They contain useful info about cancellations, what happens if you are sick etc.
- Any questions? Just email us at email@example.com – we can set up a chat on the phone or Skype too if you like.
- Native speaker of English, or non-native speaker with excellent level of English
- Demonstrated ability to study at degree level (a degree is NOT a requirement)
- Minimum age 18
Please see the Entry requirements in our FAQ for more information.
* Please note that we don’t accept all applicants, so please fill the form in fully to give yourself the best chance of success. We hope to see you here in Toulouse!